Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The kids aren't my whole life...

so I have decided to write about other things today.  

NEW STUFF IN THE WORLD OF TRAVIS!

I am trying to buy a house.  My uncle wants me to buy his house in May, but I was looking elsewhere until then.  I found one that I thought was cool.  It was on three acres in North Topeka. It was 2 and a half acres of pasture with a barn.  The people who live it now had horses back there.  The house was fairly small but that is all I really need.  My Realtor and I were concerned about the sagging of the plaster ceilings.  Someone else put a bid in on it this week.  I was pretty disappointed.  Overall Im sure the decision to wait was a good call, but now I am on to "plan B."  My uncles house is here in town.  Not sure how much I would like living in town.  

My plan was to live in the house I was looking at for 10 or 11 years then move to the Alma pasture.  My Family has pasture down there.  I would like to buy it from my parents and build down there.  If I was to move in town, I think I will try to expedite the process and move down there in 7 years or so.  I have to have room to breathe.

As for the relationship status that rocked the world (at least it did in my youth group), I am dating Tricia.  Most of you probably bet against me dating someone, so in your face.  Don't really have much to say about that.  

The house; the relationship; what else?

Went to the PBR in Kansas City on Sunday and got in for free.  Good stuff.

Getting ready for our High School all nighter this sunday night.  I'm looking foreward to it. Should be a good time.

That is pretty much all that has been going on.  Not really much.  I played bass in youth band tonight.  Its good to have new challenges.







No comments: