Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dispelling some rumors...

Since we didn't have youth group Wednesday night I have no idea what to write about here...so I have undertaken the responsibility of assuaging some of the rumors that have been circulating about me.

(1) I have shaved my legs once...it has not become a common occurrence or habit, however, one time it did happen. Flint Rasmussen shaves his, so I figured I should as well.

(2) Contrary to popular belief, I am not afraid of meaningful conversations...I understand that some people use sarcasm and witty rhetoric to distance themselves from awkward and serious conversations, but rest assured this is not who I am. Perhaps I am just so witty and charming that funny things spill out of me like a shaken up mountain dew.





(3) I am not in a relationship at this point...rumors have flown, but they are false. So if anyone has any good ones in mind let me know. My fall back plan currently is Carrie Underwood.



(4) The idea that I want to get a ranch to move away from everyone is completely true. (Especially you Ramsey)

(5) The understanding that my life up to this point has been wasted (a thought originated by Ireland and seconded by Aleesha), is a falsehood. Just because Johnny Kane can find meaning in standing behind some little camcorder, doesn't mean that is the way to happiness. For the record I think I could take Johnny Kane.

(6) The misconception that I am a picky eater is one that should also go by the wayside. I eat many different things. Spaghetti O's, Mac and Cheese, Frozen Pizza, thawed pizza, Taco Bell, and Little Cesar's are some of my favorite things to eat. I will mix and match them too, meaning I literally have 720 different arrangements (6!) for eating time. Mostly I will match them with Mountain Dew.


(7) The rumor that I do not like kids is completely true. Below the age of 10 is not my department.

(8) I do match my socks by letter and I do touch everything in my bathroom twice before leaving it in the morning or going to bed.


(9) Finally, contrary to popular belief, I do like my job. Some of the kids might not think so...frankly my life is getting so hectic that I have trouble showing them how much I like it. But I do love the chance to work with them.

No comments: